Good news – All licenses for Presto Assistant purchased right now are good until the end of June 2022! 💪
How do licenses work?
- All Presto users get a free 30-day trial.
When an organization’s Director or the District Administrator decides that Presto Assistant works for them, they can contact Presto billing to purchase licenses.
- A license is always purchased by a District and can be given to any organization not currently using a license.
- The District Administrator (or a District Assistant) can view a list of purchased licenses in their “Admin” view. That Administrator should provide a one-time-use license code to any organization Director that needs to activate their subscription.
- An organization’s Director can redeem a license when signed in to the web application – look in the top left area, this is viewable from all pages in Presto Assistant.
- A District Administrator can now see a list of licenses for their district.
A Director for an organization can redeem a license code given by the District Administrator.
- This works if the organization has become “inactive”, too, either because the free trial has ended or a 1-year license has ended.
When importing student data, Presto will do a better job at telling a director about any errors.
- Keep in mind that all student emails should be different than connected parent emails.
Ready to purchase licenses for your district? Contact Presto billing
Questions? Contact Presto support