As many of our customers are pushing through a busy marching band season, we are busy working on making Presto Assistant better every day. Read about recent updates to the Presto system!
We added more data to some tables to make it easier to find the data you are looking for. Reminder: all of the data tables in Presto will scroll horizontally to show more columns of data.
The Students table has these added fields:
- Primary Spoken Language
- Last Logged In
The Inventory table also has these added fields:
- Lock Number
- Item Number
- Purchase Date
- Purchase Order Number
- Purchased Value
- Current Value
If you are adding a relationship to any member, we now show the relationship types that make sense for that person.
- Adding parent to a student
- Adding student to a student
- Adding student to a parent
- Adding parent to a parent
When you do something successfully or stumble upon an error, we show a toast notification in the upper right corner. Now these are color-coded to help distinguish between success and error more easily.
- A red notification means that something unexpected happened.
- A green notification means you completed a task successfully.
Odds and Ends
- Sometimes a calendar event from the afternoon before would show as an “Upcoming Event”. Bug squashed.
- We no longer show waived fees from previous school years on a financial statement for a student.
- When making payments online, credit card information can now be autofilled by your browser.
Please contact Presto support with any questions or suggestions.