March 14, 2021
Here are a few minor updates in the most recent Presto Assistant release. Meanwhile we are still chugging along on bigger features, too.
- A user might select a page size of “250 rows” in our data tables, but we were only showing “100 rows”. Oops! It’s fixed in all tables now.
- Sometimes you see a notification pop up in the upper right part of your browser. Now that “toast” notification is visible even if you are in a “dialog” like when importing data.
Onboarding - Profile Info
- The “Date of birth” field on this form could be filled in for some users, but they still had to type out their date of birth to proceed. It’s fixed now.
- As part of an ongoing update, District Admin users now have a nicer interface when updating permissions for directors in their district’s organizations.
- Some users could get into a situation where they were asked to reset their password twice after clicking the “Reset password” link. No more!
- Our recent changes that added parent data to each student when importing data was terrific. Also, it made the import slower than we would like. We made some changes and now importing student data should take 1-2 seconds.
As always, feel free to contact Presto support with any questions!