We hope the spring semester is going well for all Presto groups. Our upcoming updates to the data tables are about to make your day better!
Data Table Updates
The Students table is the first part of Presto Assistant to get a preview of the upcoming data table interface. Let’s take a look at how this new table will save you a ton of time.
First, go to the Students page and toggle the switch to preview the V2 table.
• All data is shown
No more pages to sift through. All of the data is in the table at your fingertips.
• More columns, More data
You can now easily see Secondary Roles and Groups.
• Show and hide columns
If you don’t want to view a column, press the “Columns” toolbar button and remove the column from view. Your browser will remember your column preference to keep your workflow intact. You can add them back whenever you need to.
• Re-order columns
Rearrange the columns by dragging and dropping them to a new spot in the table.
• Mulitple filters
You can apply many filters at the same time using the Filter button in the toolbar. It’s a breeze to view the data for 9th grade students who are all in 1st period or any other combination of filters.
• Export and print
Once you get the data table showing the information you need, you can quickly export as a CSV file or print directly from the table. Putting together your reports has never been so easy!
- The Presto support site continues to grow. Check out some articles HERE!
- The Suppressed Emails Table now allows selection to help you remove emails from the list faster. Please make sure to help your member resolve their issue before removing them from the suppressed list.
- Fixed an issue with deleting a selection of groups from the Groups table.
- More End of Year Process enhancements are in the works.
- We plan to roll out the new data tables across more of the Presto Assistant web app.
Get in Touch
Please contact Presto support with any questions or suggestions.